Castor Oil 250 cc
Cashew Butter 500 gr
Tahini Halva 500 gr
Ardeh Halva is a combination of Ardeh, eggs, sugar, cardamom and chubak, which is in the form of a cream-colored dough and is consumed at breakfast. Normally, sliced pistachios or sesame seeds are poured on this product to create a more pleasant taste. Instead of sugar, raisin extract, date juice, grape juice or honey can be used to prepare Ardeh halva. Chubak, which is used in the preparation of this food, is the juice of a plant that will cause the sweetness and firmness of Ardeh halva.
Halva & Ardeh
Ardeh Halva is a combination of Ardeh, eggs, sugar, cardamom and chubak, which is in the form of a cream-colored dough and is consumed at breakfast. Normally, sliced pistachios or sesame seeds are poured on this product to create a more pleasant taste.
Surprising Benefits of Using Halva & Ardeh
- Due to the warm properties of sesame, its consumption is highly recommended for cold-tempered people.
- A product to lower blood cholesterol
- Products to improve anemia
- Products to prevent osteoporosis, strengthen joints, bones and teeth
- Products to prevent heart disease
- Products to supply minerals and needed by the body, including: calcium, iron, zinc, copper, magnesium, phosphorus
- Products to strengthen memory
- For the treatment of uterine diseases
- A product for the treatment of inflammation and muscle pain topically
- An ointment to improve fatty liver and kidney disorders
- An essential product for pregnant women
- A product for the treatment of gastrointestinal disorders
- A product for the treatment of the immune system and people with disabilities
- An energy product that is effective in performing daily activities
Tahini Halva 500 gr69,000 T
Order validation before sending
We are here for you 24 hours a day
We ship our flowers all over the world
Storage conditions of Halva Ardeh
Ardeh halva should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight. The consumption date of Halva Ardeh is determined by health experts six months after production. Obviously, it can be used for a longer period of time if it is stored in a suitable place such as a refrigerator.
If after a while you see some oil on Halva Ardeh, there is no need to worry because this is the inherent feature of Halva Ardeh. This oil is the famous sesame oil, which is rich in vitamins. You can mix it or separate the oil before consumption and use it as a liquid oil.
Ardeh storage conditions
Ardeh, like Halva Ardeh, should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight, so the refrigerator is the best place to store Ardeh, which can increase its shelf life by up to a year.
If the container containing sesame is not used for a while, it will precipitate and its oil will separate or become so-called two phases, which has nothing to do with the poor quality or spoilage of sesame, but due to not using any additive chemicals to keep the product uniform. It is recommended to mix carefully before consumption.