Bitter Almond Oil 60 cc
Experiments have shown that the best and healthiest vegetable oil in the world for food (cooking, salad and frying) is sesame oil. The properties of this oil have been proven in history because in the Indian Bible called (Veda) Sesame oil has been mentioned and sesame oil has become known as the queen of oils and in recent years, sesame oil has gained many fans in the world as well as in Iran.
Different methods are used to prepare sesame oil, but the best method of lubrication is lubrication with a cold press machine. Ensure the complete health of the sesame oil produced. The oil obtained by this method has the main aroma and taste of sesame and all the properties and characteristics of the oil are preserved and no change is made in it, and in addition, no substance No chemical additives are added to the produced oil so that the oil is completely pure and natural.
Surprising Benefits of Using Sesame Oil
- Increase the absorption of beneficial cholesterol (HDL)
- Harmful Cholesterol Lowering (LDL)
- Strengthen sexual power
- Prevent premature skin aging
- Lowers blood pressure in people with high blood pressure
- Prevention of joint diseases and osteoarthritis
- Prevention of heart attack
- Prevention of atherosclerosis and blockage of arteries
- Clearness and softness of the skin; Due to its richness in vitamin E.
- Increase hair growth and prevent thinning
- Prevent breast and prostate cancer
Sesame Oil 500 gr220,000 T
Order validation before sending
We are here for you 24 hours a day
We ship our flowers all over the world
Fight off free radicals
Free radicals cause damage to our DNA, cells and proteins. This kind of damage can lead to diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s and cancer. Certain substances like alcohol, tobacco smoke, pesticides, air pollutants and the food we eat generate free radicals. It’s important we eat a diet rich in antioxidants, to fight free radical damage and reduce oxidative stress. “Emerging evidence suggest that this could be useful for combating arthritis, cancer progression, nerve injuries and inflammation,” says Clark.