Bitter Almond Oil 250 cc
Bitter Almond Oil 1 litre
Bitter Almond Oil 500 cc
Almond oil is a natural way to treat wrinkles and skin aging that rejuvenates facial skin.
Out of stock
Bitter Almond Oil
Bitter almond oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, it is so good for the skin and hair. The bitter almond oil has features such as antitussive reducer. The bitter almond oil is also effective in sun tans, dry and chap care.
Surprising Benefits of Using Bitter Almond Oil
- Hair Leprosy and Improve hair dryness
- Grow hair and prevent hair loss
- Hair brightening
- Improving the Symptoms of Eczema and Psoriasis
- Treatments for Microbial Acne
- Reduce skin aging process
- Cleansing dead cells on the skin
- Removing the wrinkles of the skin
- Helping to improve the Appearance of Brown and Age Spots
- Helping to Relieve Joint Pain
- Helping to Treat Skin Fissures during Cold Seasons
- Only take topical us
Bitter Almond Oil 500 cc400,000 T
Order validation before sending
We are here for you 24 hours a day
We ship our flowers all over the world
Properties of Bitter Almond Oil
Bitter almond oil is an aromatic oil that is usually extracted from a special type of bitter almond whose fruits are usually shorter and wider than sweet almond fruit.
Almond Oil Skin
Bitter almond oil contains a group of chemical compounds, some of which are toxic, so it should be used with caution and only for external purposes.
|Type of Packing|
Pumpkin Seed Oil 500 cc450,000 T
Black Seed Oil 500 cc310,000 T
There are no reviews yet.